Doing anything in the list below will make a difference in your kitchen. Doing all of them will transform your kitchen. A few such as the Quick Tips are one time ‘fix it and forget it’ changes. (From time to time I will add more, so make sure to subscribe so you will not miss out!)
The rest are things that will need to be repeated on occasion. Each article will help you to reset the space and in several cases get it to work for you better than before. In several there may be a new habit to try to pick up to keep up the area.
You can bookmark this page to use as a reference for whenever any part of the kitchen needs to be reset again. If you are following My Ordinary Cleaning Routine, these are most of the little extras I check on regularly during the kitchen week. Remember, it takes a few minutes to keep up and a lot of time to catch up.
On each article in the series you will find a badge similar to the one at the top of the page. To make things easier for you, I set the badge up so that you can click on it and return here at anytime.
Here they are all together:
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 1 – Counter Tops
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 2 – Outside of the Refrigerator
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 3 – Inside of the Refrigerator
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 4 – Cleaning the Major Appliances
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 5 – Cleaning the Smaller Appliances
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 6 – The Pantry
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 7 – Food Containers
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 8 – The Sink Cabinet
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 9 – Stations
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 10 – More Kitchen Planning
- Basic Kitchen Organizing Part 11 – Cabinets
Kitchen Second Steps:
- Second Steps in General and The Dishwasher or Making your own Quick Tips or Taking Your Kitchen to the Next Level
- Quick Tip – Dish Towels
- Quick Tip – Hooks in the Kitchen
- Quick Tip – Canisters and Cookie Jars
- Quick Tip – Soap Dispensers
- Quick Tip – Utensil Crock
Add in Menu Planning and you are Queen of the kitchen!
General Grocery Shopping:
- A Well Stocked Pantry and Grocery Lists
- Not Running Out Nor Doing Without
- Grocery Shopping Beyond the Spare
- Finding A Shopping Service – How Much Is Your Time Worth?
- Quick Stop Shopping for the SUPER busy
- Making Meal Flash Cards
- Cooking Big – Have Extra for Later (not just average leftovers)
- Cooking Big Part 2 – Some Examples
- Making A Starter Menu
- Adding More Dinners
- Recipe Organization